Tuesday, June 28, 2011

This has got to be a | Good Life | (clip show)

This has got to be a | Good Life | (clip show) Video Clips. Duration : 2.48 Mins.


I have no sound:] Ok, sooo, where to start? Most of these are clips from the show, or prepare for it. There are also some of my first trip to Western Tony. But yes, on the event:) We started Friday, and could drive in Friday night and make it a little '. The next day I had the appetizers and the pace combined test hunter. Our training has gone pretty well. She was pretty quiet and did what I asked. They threw a measure just the door and went back and feetHe has given us, but deleted: [does not ring, but at the time of the judges, so I finished my test and got a 39:] I'm obviously / / has been eliminated, but it is useful to know that we had a decent test you are the second of seven, if not done for this little error. I am still very proud of her =] then we will warm up and we had a breakdown ... had nuts and crazy and bucking and rearing ... I was already eliminated from the jump (because I was eliminatedthe combined total of dressage tests), but I wanted to just for fun and practice. It 'was so horrible I can not get in, but almost. But my coach has a running martingale, and use that to her. It helped a little, 'and he calmed down a bit, so we went to is a 2'-2'3 course was .. I did not expect to do well, but we trot most of it, so do not freak out, and there are actually a wage freeze, lol. I'm going with a martingale for jumping all the time...

Tags: horse, show, gracie, xxhorsexobsessionxx, Combined, Test, Dressage, Jumping, Hunter, Pace, Good, Life, One, Republic

bosch coffee maker tassimo

No comments:

Post a Comment