Thursday, September 29, 2011

Southern Farm Show Jumper Fall 2010

Southern Farm Show Jumper Fall 2010 On YouTube.





My 14.1hh pony "Sandie" and I to school in November 2010 reveal a bridge. First we warmed up on the tracks cross, before moving to Division starter (2'0 "-2 '3") that what we have throughout the summer, which is the versatility of mini-trials. After 2 laps at the start, we went to our last race in the Beginner Novice (2'3 "-2 '7 '). This was our first time with the Beginner Novice, and that is what we are planning to show up for the versatility summer 2011. We need a little 'work and have a great coachwe work with, so please, no complaints) I only have 2 years of jumping and Sandie was green broke when I read your 2 1 / 2 years before, so even if we still have a long way in recent years we have come to learn to jump together at the same time, I realize that we have much work to do yet! :) We had a denial of the NL, of course, because I can not change his lead, so it was unbalanced in the jump, knowing that they can not. I tried the door (it only does soOnly for the moment, no flight change just yet!), But I know there were a couple of times I do not understand, and this is one of the things we are focusing on now! Another option would be my ability to do the right "spot" with her to get ... "In and Out" in BN, of course, was not so good ... LOL I'm a little 'behind the jump "out" on the left when I thought Sandie wanted to add a step and not! However, apart from my nerves caused a few problems here and there we managed the course without meactually ...

Tags: horse, Jumper show, jumping, Beginner Novice, Starter, cross rails

imoshion handbags

No comments:

Post a Comment