Sunday, November 20, 2011

Duhast Tries to Hard/jumpstyle dance

Duhast Tries to Hard/jumpstyle dance On YouTube.





this is my first attempt at jump-styling on my web-cam, i did it perfectly before but it was outside my house at nighttime and i wish i got it on video but this is the one i got so far it's a starter tell me what you think? the songs in this song if your wondering are: Addictive Fantasy & Letz dance both are great songs! No Copy-Write Intended for the Use of Entertainment of my Youtubers only

Keywords: hardstyle, jumpstyle, dancing, techno, duhast111, attempt, shuffle, krumping, dance moves, crunk, techno music, footwork, popping, choreography, hip hop, trance, dance music, Stimulus, Package, DDR, FRED, Shane, Dawson, TV

refurbished vitamix blender

No comments:

Post a Comment